Due to the current surge of the omicron variant we have made the decision with the Seattle Center to postpone PNWR on February 26th to a new future date (if possible in late Spring). We feel this is the best and safest decision for our competitors and guests given the unknown of the next two months ahead. Rescheduled plans and a timeline for PNWR and changes to the remaining regionals will come in the coming weeks as we continue to prioritize the health and wellbeing of all those involved.
In planning all NYYL events we acknowledge our responsibility for the wellbeing of our attendees and volunteers. We want to be clear that any and all future events are taking all risk factors into account and will be laying out all protocols and safety requirements in advance including masks, vaccine and/or testing requirements.