The goal of the National YoYo League is to help promote yoyo and encourage yoyo competitions in the United States of America.
The NYYL accomplishes this goal in a number of ways:
- Help in guiding the organization of State Contests
- Organize Regional YoYo Contests.
- Organizes the annual National YoYo Contest.
- Resource for training yoyo contest judges.
- Building community around yoyo and our membership.
The National YoYo League is a 501c(3) non-profit under the Chico National YoYo Museum
Advisory Board Members:
- Colin Beckford
- Andre Boulay
- Patrick Canny
- Nathan Crissey
- Ben Hewatt
- Eric Koloski
- Kyle Kosarek
- Seth Peterson
- Dave Schulte
- Gentry Stein
- Thad Winzenz
- Bob Malowney (via Chico YoYo Museum)
- State/Regional Contests
- National YoYo Contest
- Website & Marketing
- Fundraising & Finances
- Judging Committee
A thriving series of Regional YoYo Contests, an exciting National YoYo Contest, and communities of yoyo players connected across the USA.
To create connections between yoyo enthusiasts, competitors, and collectors for the sport and hobby of yoyo by way of events and online community.
We Need Your Help!
Are you interested in being more involved in the National YoYo League whether it be running a contest, volunteering at an event, or supporting financially? Please reach out!